Monday, July 21, 2014

New Year. New Post.

Alright friends,

It has come to my attention that I have missed several posts. I've been doing my radio show, and going to rock shows! Here's the thing, I'm in the process of moving houses and possibly jobs (big thanks to the groovy folks at Z 93 The Lake, the numero uno station for the freshwater coast! Big shout outs to Mike Willis and Mike Anderson!)

Anyway, I've decided I should write as much as I can, and often. Life is too precious to be ignored.

This is Dreiberg. Have some Dreiberg. Seriously though, I have loads of respect for these cool cats. You might have seen them around town, and if you haven't I suggest you do! What I like about them is they have original tunes (my personal favorites are Icon, Keep Dancing and Endgame..to name a few.) But they also know what gets Soda City's college crowd going, I've noticed people enjoying their fresh take on songs like Weezer's "Say It Ain't So". There is something for everyone.

Their stage presence is unlike anything I've seen before. Their chemistry is electric...and they're very, very witty; a true entertainment delight that gets better and better with each show.

I've been keeping my eye on these two for some time now, and with Rich Owensby's screaming guitar and vocals, and Brett Wider's driving drums, the howling dogs of rock n roll could not be happier. I can't wait to see what they get up to next on their amazing journey.

To check out all things Dreiberg and to buy their EP, head on over to http://dreibergband.bandcamp.com and be sure to like them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dreibergband

They may be coming to your town!






No comments:

Post a Comment